45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the nature, history and impressive engineering of the Panama Canal during this 45-minute boat tour of Gatun Lake. This major part of the canal is home to abundant tropical wildlife and is surrounded by a lush forest. Aboard a boat with a local guide and captain, visit some of the islands in one of the largest artificial lakes in the world.
- Embark on a boat ride on Gatun Lake, a body of water created by the Panama Canal
- Admire the abundant wildlife and the surrounding tropical forest
- Learn about the history and nature in the area from your local guide
- Enjoy being out on the water and stopping at some of the lake's islands
Saved to wishlist!
Local taxes (7%
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort in Panama City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring Sunglasses, Sunblock, water and camera.
- Level of difficulty: easy
- OPERATED BY Gamboa Rainforest Resort
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour guide is very experienced and his English is very fluent." See review
Product code: 32254P3