Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
163 Tours & Activities
115 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the loby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please take note that you will be able to do Check-in in the hotel at 3 Pm, we give you the transfer from the airport to Flores to leave your luggage in the hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory