Are you interested in?
- Mixco Viejo day trip from Guatemala City
- Discover the ancient Mayan ruins of Mixco Viejo, once the capital of the Poqomam Maya kingdom
- Learn the significance of this archeological treasure as you explore with your expert guide
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
What To Expect
Once you’ve worked up an appetite enjoy lunch (at own expense) and wander the site at your leisure before heading back to Guatemala City and the comfort of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City?
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City?
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City?
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City?
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City?
See all safety measures taken by Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Guatemala City.