Are you interested in?
31 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
163 Tours & Activities
90 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Fligth Guatemala - Flores - Guatemala
We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
04:00 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel
04:15 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
04:30 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal One Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal One Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal One Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal One Day?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20653P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaFull-day Tours - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelAir Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory