2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Amazon Rainforest boasts some of Peru’s most impressive wilderness scenery, but organizing accommodation and transportation to explore independently can be challenging. On this tour, delve into the rainforest with all the key logistics plus round-trip transport from Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport included. With your guide to lead the way, follow the Amazon River into the jungle and discover native flora, fauna, and animal life in its natural habitat.
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest on this adventurous tour from Iquitos
- Save time organizing accommodation and transportation independently
- Discover native plant and wildlife in its natural jungle environment
- Round-trip transport from Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/drop off to airport in Iquitos
Transport and boat
1 night at the lodge
Visit to the riverside family
Night walking tour
Visit to Indigenous community Yaguas
Professional guide in English/Spanish
Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
Accommodation in Iquitos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Pickup from airport/accommodation in Iquitos are available BEFORE 8am for group transport
**Departure flight must be AFTER 6pm for group transport
Flight outside time range. will be charge extra transportation of US$80.00 ime of the booking.
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY PVTravels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41586P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingIquitosMulti-day Tours - AmazonMulti-day Tours - ChachapoyasMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaCategory