Visit Bethlehem highlights on a tour that combines transport and a guided walking tour to maximize your sightseeing time. From Manger Square to the Church of the Nativity, Milk Grotto, and the Shepherds’ Field, you’ll cover important Biblical sites with a guide who can help unlock the history behind each destination; pickup at a central location in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv gets you on the road with no fuss.
Stay comfortable in a climate-controlled tour vehicle
Soak up the Bethlehem atmosphere on a guided walking tour
Included admission at listed sites saves time upon arrival
Drop-off at bus station in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv for easy onward travel
Avoid this tour on Sunday. The Milk grotto was closed and we spent so much time in the tour guide's shop that there was no time left to go down into the grotto at the Church of the Nativity. The guide was helpful and pleasant. He showed us things that I was not expecting like the wall and the Banksy hotel. The caves at the Shepherds field were very evocative. You could really imagine shepherds living there. Be aware that the religious sites will be rushed. No time for quiet reflection if you seek that..
Thanks for your feedback but iam sorry to tell you
1. It State in the Excludes and itinerary Clearly that no Going down the Grotto
2. Your Tour finished with Total of 5:20 Hours Quality time in Bethlehem and less than 20 mins in the Shop
3. There is Masses in the Nativity Church that is why going down the Grotto is not possible and they finish at 11:15 that is why we don't go down the Grotto most of the time and when they finish there is huge lines of pilgrim groups waiting to go there and again at about 12 there is catholic denomination masses there, it is bit better at regular days but still same thing only they finish at 10:30 masses not at 11:15 like sunday but most time same situation still
4. More than hour and half spent at the Shepherds field, and one hour in the Nativity Church and also just confirmed with the guide he took you to Bethlehem old City for walk as extra
5. Elijah Tours or guides or drivers work with us don't Benefit from your Shopping & there is NO pushing or pressure for you to buy anything there , and there is great hospitality that our partners in Bethlehem offer
6. We are 100% Sure we do the Best Half Day tours of Bethlehem and do exactly as in the itinerary and always deliver & Over deliver - Look at what people say and other reviews
7. We Wish you Best of luck and have great time in Israel and we hope one day you will come back to Israel and please book different company for Bethlehem tour so you can see the difference and for sure you will come back to change this to 5 Star :)
If there was any mistake from our side we will gladly Fix it by Fully refund or Free Tour as the Customer Wish and even pay the fee's that customer paid , our customers satisfaction is our highest priority but in this case we strongly believe you just can't please everybody
We were very impressed with this tour, especially our tour guide - unfortunately I do not remember his name- but he was very friendly and had a real passion for the history he was teaching us. We felt safe for the whole tour and learned a lot. The only improvement would be a better description on the site about all the walking involved - just so folks who may have trouble walking know in advance. Overall we highly recommend it.
This is one of the best tours we have ever taken! We where picked up, prompted and invited into the world of Elias! We where made to feel part of the family, if just for a day.
We stayed on for the whole day, visiting the Jordan Border, the Spirit of the Desert, the Dead Sea and Jericho. Elias’ knowledge of the area, country and beyond was fantastic, full of interesting facts from information about Olive Wood Carving to the meaning of his family name! (Boaz, the strong man!)
I cannot recommend this tour enough
Had a wonderful experience in Bethlehem. We were picked up promptly in Jerusalem and brought to our starting point. Our guide was very knowledgeable and took great care of us. The experience was well worth the the cost of the tour.
Es un tour muy completo, conoces más de lo esperado, nos tocó un guía de nombre Elias muy atento y dinámico. El único detalle es que hay caminatas innecesarias que bien se podrían evitar usando la camioneta, pero quizás es por cuestiones de accesos no lo sé. Pero ese es un detalle en gral. todo muy bien, no se arrepentirán.
Très belle expérience avec cette agence. Notre guide était très compétent, efficace et attentif. Il y eut plusieurs gentilles attentions au cours de la matinée. Aucun reproche à faire pour l’oganisation de cette excursion