Priene, Miletos and Didyma Tour From Kusadasi
- Explore important Greek and Roman ruins of western Turkey
- A convenient day tour that includes several different places
- This is an ideal tour for travelers short on time in Turkey
- Lunch is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointKusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
KUSADASI, LADIES BEACH, YAVANSU AREA, KUSTUR AREA, PAMUCAK (EXCEPT FROM; SOGUCAK , DAVUTLAR, GUZELCAMLI AREA HOTELS AND KUSADASI GOLF & SPA HOTEL ;5 € ONEWAY - PER PERSON EXTRA TRANSFER CHARGE, CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Priene, Miletos and Didyma Tour From Kusadasi.
- "The sites were well preserved and well worth the visit." See review