Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
28 Tours & Activities
897 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
311 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Ubud’s natural wonders, handicrafts markets, and UNESCO World Heritage sites all in one day on this private tour. Cool off with a swim beneath Tegenungan Waterfall, admire the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, and visit a Luwak coffee plantation. After an included lunch, head to Ubud Monkey Forest to spot wild monkeys, then browse the stalls for souvenirs at Ubud Traditional Market.
- Magnificent photo ops of Bali’s waterfalls and rice terraces
- Free time to shop for art and handicrafts at Ubud Market
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointKrishna Bali Tours, Kuta Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krishna Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72206P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKutaNature and Wildlife - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory