10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Although Marrakech is a bustling hive of activity, visitors to the city only enjoy one side of Moroccan life. Schedule in a more laid-back experience of Morocco with this full-day excursion to Azilal Province, home to typical Berber villages, monkeys and the Ouzoud Falls. Instead of stressing about driving on back-country roads, sit back in an air-conditioned van and ask your guide all about the scenery as you pass it by.
- Schedule return hotel transfers or meet your guide at a convenient pickup point
- Cool off and shed the stress of the city with a swim in the Ouzoud Falls
- Rely on your guide's navigation skills instead of getting lost in the middle of Azilal
- Don't limit your Berber experience to a cultural village in Marrakech: this tour offers an authentic exprience many visitors miss
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointDiaffa, 16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying :
Old town Medina : The meeting point will be the nearest access point by car to your Riad .
New Town : The pick up will be from all hotels in Marrakech
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Around Marrakech Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Product code: 75288P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - AgafayFull-day Tours - AgafayBus Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Chez AliEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesLes Bains de MarrakechOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)