4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover an oasis of art and landscaping at Majorelle Gardens then learn to ride a camel at the La Palmeraie on a half-day urban escape in Marrakesh. Walk manicured paths designed with gorgeous lines of sight, capture great images of the garden’s distinctive blue structures, and travel through a palm oasis at the edge of the desert. With both morning and afternoon departures available, this half-day combination tour includes entrance fees and all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels.
- Visit Majorelle Gardens and Palmeraie on a tour from Marrkesh
- Admire the landscapes of Marjorelle Garden designed by the French artist
- Learn to ride a camel through ancient palm groves at La Palmeraie
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Entrance fees to Majorelle Garden and Berber Museum
1-hour camel ride with tea stop at local old house.
A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Friendly Multilingual Chauffeur at your disposal during your tour
Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up from any hotel in Marrakech with 10 Km from City center
* Pick up service from any other locations ( which is not in City Center 10 Km limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13150P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - AgafayBus Tours - AgafaySporting Events - AgafayNature and Wildlife - AgafayExtreme - AgafayFull-day Tours - AgafayHalf-day Tours - Agafay4WD Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Les Bains de MarrakechTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Chez AliMedina of MarrakeshBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)ANIMA GardenTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)