3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Satisfy your appetite for adventure on an exhilarating quad biking and camel riding tour in Marrakech. First, climb atop a camel and explore the picturesque palm groves of Marrakech alongside an expert guide. After enjoying the gentle rhythm of the camel, revitalize with a fresh mint tea and then drive a quad bike through the diverse countryside of Marrakech for an exhilarating end to your tour.
- Enjoy the tranquility of Marrakech's palm groves on a relaxing camel ride
- Feel the exhilaration of quad biking as you discover the Marrakech countryside
- Learn about the rich flora and fauna of the region with an expert guide
- Relish the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Marrakech hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Camel riding (1 Hour)
Quad biking (2 Hour)
Hotel/Riad pick up and drop off
Moroccan Mint tea
All necessary equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Marrakech Hotels or Riads
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9155P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - AgafaySporting Events - AgafayNature and Wildlife - AgafaySafaris - AgafayExtreme - AgafayHalf-day Tours - Agafay4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tizi-n'Tichka PassEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Chez AliBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Medina of MarrakeshLes Bains de MarrakechBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)