3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English or Frensh Speaking official guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to Majorelle garden : $7 per person
Entrance fee to Saadian Royal tombs : $7 per preson
Entrance fee to Bahia Palace : $7 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any place inside the city of Marrakech.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech daily tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech City Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech City Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech City Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech City Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 104718P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - AgafayWalking Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayBus Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)ANIMA GardenKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Les Bains de MarrakechDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tizi-n'Tichka PassKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Medina of MarrakeshOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Chez Ali