Explore the best of France’s oldest city more affordably with the Marseille City Pass, a single or multi-day ticket to the city’s key cultural attractions. Just purchase your ticket booklet in the duration that you’d like – 24, 48 or 72 hours – and design your perfect itinerary. Your pass includes admission fees for many fantastic museums and guided walks around town, as well as free public transport. At each participating location, just flash your ticket for free entry. (Full list of attractions provided below) Pass is valid from first use, so plan ahead and purchase your ticket in advance!
With the Marseille City Pass, you’ll also enjoy bonus discounts at local businesses, a helpful city map and a complimentary sample of Four des Navettes, a famous biscuit sold at the city’s oldest bakery!
Once you have purchased your Marseille CityPass, the following museums, guided tours and transportation is FREE:FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Decorative Arts and Fashion Museum (Borely)
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts (Palais Longchamp)
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Cantini Museum
- Visit of If-Castle (Château d’If)
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro bus and tram network in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Durance, Marseille en Vacances, les minots de Marseille, la Grande Savonnerie, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles and Dromel Ainé
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Four des navettes, Navettes des Accoules, Cure gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, Le château de la Buzine, Theater Nono.
- 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
- Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle bus
Please note, museums are closed on Mondays