Are you interested in?
- Small-group half-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Admire breathtaking views of the Mediterranean coast and French Riviera
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the road used for Formula One Grand Prix
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Port de la santé Villefranche
- Parking Quai Antoine 1er, Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 Monaco
- Port de Villefranche-sur-Mer, 1 Chemin du Lazaret, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable minivan along the Middle Corniche road, a particularly scenic stretch of road between Nice and Monaco from which you're afforded excellent views over the region. Climb into the hills toward Eze, which sits on a hilltop roughly 1,400 feet (427 meters) over the Mediterranean. Join your knowledgeable guide on a walking tour of this Medieval village, browse the small shops selling locally-made handicrafts and take a guided tour of the famous Fragonard perfumery.
Travel through the charming historic town of La Turbie on the way back to Monaco. This town is sometimes referred to as the 'Terrace of Monaco,' and is well-known as the home of an ancient Roman monument called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes), built in the 1st century BC by Emperor Augustus.
Back in Monaco, witness the Changing of the Guard (occurs at 11:55am only) at the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). See the Monaco Cathedral (also known as the Saint Nicholas Cathedral), where both Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Drive through the streets of Monaco, some of which form part of the racing circuit for the Formula One Grand Prix that takes place here annually, drawing countless fans from nations far and wide. After a stroll through glamorous Casino Square in Monte Carlo, admiring the luxury hotels and manicured gardens, your tour comes to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Half-day from Monaco Small-Group tour?
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Half-day from Monaco Small-Group tour?
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Half-day from Monaco Small-Group tour?
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Half-day from Monaco Small-Group tour?
See all safety measures taken by Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Half-day from Monaco Small-Group tour.