- 3.5-hour private evening walking tour of Munich’s beer scene
- Gain entry to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Discover the fascinating history behind Munich’s beer culture
- Learn about time-honored local brewing methods
- Revel in traditional Bavarian culture at a beer hall
- Visit the legendary Hofbräuhaus beer hall
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointRadius Tours, Munich Central Station Hbf (opposite tracks 32-34, Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany
Return DetailsHofbräuhaus München, Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for bachelor/bachelorette parties
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Bavarian Beer and Food Evening in Munich.