Private Morning Yanagibashi Fish Market and Sushi Tour in Nagoya
- Explore the Nagoya's Yanagibashi Fish Market with a private guide
- Early morning tour means you can see the fisherman bringing in the fresh catches
- Guided commentary on the local fishing economy and how to select the freshest fish
- Choose a sushi restaurant breakfast or a cooking lesson
- Private tour for just you and your party
Departure & Return
Departure PointNagoya Station Tourist Information Center, 1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the floor of the fish market is wet and some water may be splattered around, please dress accordingly
- Please do not touch the fish and equipment
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Morning Yanagibashi Fish Market and Sushi Tour in Nagoya.