10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please include your Room Number
We pick up all travelers in all Hotels, Bed and Breakfast, Hostels or AirBnB in Panama City.
Pick ups from hotels located outside of the City of Panama can aply additional fees
- Fuerte Amador, Panama
- Balboa Ports
- Flamenco Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trips507.Com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover San Lorenzo & Portobelo and the Exuberant Caribbean Rainforest.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover San Lorenzo & Portobelo and the Exuberant Caribbean Rainforest.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Discover San Lorenzo & Portobelo and the Exuberant Caribbean Rainforest.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover San Lorenzo & Portobelo and the Exuberant Caribbean Rainforest.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 118983P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPanama CityGamboaShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsRail Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - LimonRail Tours - LimonBus Tours - LimonWalking Tours - LimonPorts of Call Tours - LimonHistorical Tours - LimonFull-day Tours - LimonShore Excursions - Puerto JiménezRail Tours - Puerto JiménezBus Tours - Puerto JiménezWalking Tours - Puerto JiménezPorts of Call Tours - Puerto JiménezHistorical Tours - Puerto JiménezFull-day Tours - Puerto JiménezCategory
Metropolitan CathedralBiomuseoBridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas)Bayano Lake Caves (Lago Bayano Caves)El Nispero Zoo and Botanical GardenPunta Culebra Nature CenterContadora Island (Isla Contadora)Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon)Metropolitan National Park (Parque Natural Metropolitano)Afro-Antillean Museum of Panama (Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama)Mi PueblitoBarro Colorado IslandChorro el Macho WaterfallAmador Causeway (Calzada de Amador)San Jose Church (Iglesia San Jose)Fuerte Amador Cruise PortPresidential Palace (Palacio de las Garzas)Casco ViejoPanama Interoceanic Canal Museum (Museo del Canal Interoceánico)Piedra Pintada