9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The otherworldly landscapes of the Pinnacles Desert are one of Western Australia’s most impressive natural wonders, found just north of Perth in the Nambung National Park. On this tour, admire the Pinnacles at their most magical during a sunset visit, enjoy a candle-lit dinner in the desert, and stay after-dark for a thrilling stargazing experience. Along the way, stop to try sandboarding at the famous Lancelin Sand Dunes, take a guided walk along the banks of Moore River where your tour guide will show plants used by the Aborigines for food and medicine.
- Spectacular views of the Pinnacles at sunset and after dark
- Guided stargazing experience in the heart of the desert
- Delicious candle-lit dinner, accompanied by regional wines
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Perth hotel
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
We don't provide lunch or afternoon tea. It is best to have lunch before we pick you up.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If not staying in Perth CBD pick up will be from the Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand or 91 Leake St Bayswater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening, it can get quite cold in the Pinnacles Desert.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lumineer Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64543P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerth4WD Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western Australia4WD Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleSporting Events - FremantleNature and Wildlife - FremantleExtreme - FremantleFull-day Tours - Fremantle4WD Tours - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverSporting Events - Margaret RiverNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverExtreme - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Perth Bell TowerCrown PerthAdventure WorldValley of the GiantsNostalgia Box Perth MintPerth ZooSwan RiverLondon CourtNambung National ParkPerth Cultural CentreWestern Australian Museum – PerthYanchep National ParkSt. George’s CathedralFremantle PrisonMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryCity BeachScarborough BeachFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)Wanneroo Botanic Gardens