Are you interested in?
- Phang Nga Bay kayaking tour with Loi Krathong festival at night
- Ride a twin-engine boat from Phuket
- Kayak to emerald lagoons and through secret caves
- See Panak Island and other limestone karsts
- Sit down for a buffet lunch and seafood dinner with soft drinks
- Set a ‘krathong’ flower garland afloat under starlight
- Round-trip transport by luxury air-conditioned minivan provided
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Ao Po Pier in the north-east of Phuket. The exact meeting time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- To be able to check-in at the pier with the Thailand Marine Department, please bring your passport or a copy of your passport on the phone or paper, and also a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate for all travellers to the trip. Without those documents you won't be able to join the trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff