Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
120 Tours & Activities
267 Tours & Activities
Rincon de la Vieja National Park Tours
49 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a full-day dose of Costa Rican ‘pura vida’ on this private adventure that combines the best of Guanacaste’s thrills, relaxation, and cuisine. Get your heart rate up on an extreme zipline course complete with a giant Tarzan swing, then splash down the country’s longest mountain water slide. Enjoy a horseback ride through the jungle to reach a natural hot springs, where you can soak your cares away with volcanic mud baths. Recharge with a typical Costa Rican lunch, and enjoy personalized attention from a private guide all day.
- Private combo tour featuring the best of Guanacaste
- Fly through the rain forest canopy on an extreme zipline course
- Splash down Costa Rica's longest water slide
- Ride through the jungle on horseback
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in natural hot springs and volcanic mud
- Includes lunch and private transportation from your Guanacaste hotel
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any AirBnB, VRBO, vacation rental or house in Guanacaste area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY No Limit Adventures CR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Zipline, Horseback Riding, and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Zipline, Horseback Riding, and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Zipline, Horseback Riding, and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Zipline, Horseback Riding, and Hot Springs Combo Tour in Guanacaste?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 16
See all 16
Product code: 32339P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeDining ExperiencesExtremeZipliningFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHorseback Riding - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestZiplining - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - TamarindoHorseback Riding - TamarindoBus Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoDining Experiences - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoZiplining - TamarindoFull-day Tours - Tamarindo4WD Tours - Playa HermosaHorseback Riding - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaDining Experiences - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaZiplining - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory