Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
50 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrēcinieku iela 18, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Return DetailsRiga Central Market, Nēģu iela 7, Latgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY RigaTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Latvian food tasting tour at Riga Central market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Latvian food tasting tour at Riga Central market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Latvian food tasting tour at Riga Central market?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Latvian food tasting tour at Riga Central market?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 26
See all 26
Product code: 145460P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRigaFood Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusMarkets - VilniusFood Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradMarkets - KaliningradCategory