Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
4 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned, modern vehicle with a professional driver
City/port pickup and drop-off
One-way private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Please let us know your desired pick-up and drop-off locations and times.
Warnemünde Cruise Center, Am Passagierkai 4, 18119 Rostock, Germany
Rostock Überseehafen Fährterminal 1, Zum Fährterminal 1, 18147 Rostock, Germany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Transfer from Berlin to Port
11/1/2018 - 11/6/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Transfer from Port to Berlin
11/1/2018 - 11/6/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If there are children joining the transfer, please provide the exact age of each child.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages or snacks. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- The route and duration of the transfer is subject to traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Generally we recommend planning:
- 2.5-3 hours for a transfer with a sedan/mini-van (up to 6 people)
- 3.5-4 hours for a transfer with a larger vehicle (from 7 people)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private transfer between the port of Warnemünde/Rostock and Berlin?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private transfer between the port of Warnemünde/Rostock and Berlin?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private transfer between the port of Warnemünde/Rostock and Berlin?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 63772P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Private TransfersPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportRostockPort Transfers - Mecklenburg-VorpommernBus Services - Mecklenburg-VorpommernAirport & Hotel Transfers - Mecklenburg-VorpommernTransportation Services - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPrivate Transfers - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPrivate Drivers - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPort Transfers - HamburgBus Services - HamburgAirport & Hotel Transfers - HamburgTransportation Services - HamburgPrivate Transfers - HamburgPrivate Drivers - HamburgPort Transfers - CopenhagenBus Services - CopenhagenAirport & Hotel Transfers - CopenhagenTransportation Services - CopenhagenPrivate Transfers - CopenhagenPrivate Drivers - CopenhagenCategory