Are you interested in?
- Private, full-day tour to Tikal National Park
- Visit one of the world's most important ancient Mayan sites
- Get assistance crossing the border from Belize into Guatemala
- See the impressive Temple IV and other ruins of a once-mighty city
- Learn about the ancient Mayan civilization from a guide
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant inside the park
- Private guide and transport for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels within 8 kilometers of San Ignacio Town limits
Return point: Hotel in San Ignacio
We can meet passengers at the San Ignacio Welcome Centre or at their place of accommodation as long as it's within a 5 mile radius of San Ignacio. We can arrange pick up and drop off out of our complimentary pick up radius for an extra fee.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Bring camera, sunscreen and bug spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cayo Inland Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff