Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Atitlan Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural Atitlán) Tours
3 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a sunrise hike up the Indian Nose, one of the most-visited mountains near Lake Atitlan, on this 7-hour day trip. This 9,300-foot (2,863-meter) mountain, also known as 'The Mayan Face,' offers a challenging climb as well as superb views of Lake Atitlan and the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna. Best of all, you get to take in this sublime sight at sunrise, just as the first rays of the morning light touch the landscape with rosy shades of orange and pink. This Indian Nose hike also includes entrance fees, a guide, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport.
- Take a sunrise hike to the top of Indian Nose near Lake Atitlan
- Enjoy superb views of Lake Atitlan and the surrounding villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna
- Experience the beautiful landscape of Lake Atitlan colored by the first rays of morning light
- Challenging climb of a 9,300-foot (2,863-meter) mountain
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only hotels in San Pedro L.L)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Pedro la Laguna area (the tour guide goes to pick you up)
Return DetailsSan Pedro la Laguna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 22
See all 22
Product code: 14275P1