Are you interested in?
Penida Island (Nusa Penida) Tours
105 Tours & Activities
51 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2076 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Grab your phone and your friends and head out to visit Nusa Penida's most Instagram-famous spots with this private guided tour of the island. Your guide will take you and your party to Kelingking Beach, Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, and the Thousand Islands Viewpoint, showing you great spots to take fantastic photos or simply kick back to sunbathe and swim.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Transportation and entrance fees are included
- Lunch is included in the price of the tour
- An English-speaking driver/guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip high speed boat tickets
All entrance fees
WiFi on board
English speaking driver and tour guide
Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
Private car with air conditioning
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll have a private pickup for you from your hotel. Please provide your hotel name before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!
7:00 AM – Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
8:30 AM – Arrive at Mertasari Port and take a speed boat to Nusa Penida
9:30 AM – Arrive in Nusa Penida and start your tour
10:30 AM – Visit Diamond Cliff & Atuh Cliff
12:00 PM – Visit Thousand Islands Viewpoint
12:15 PM - Take a photo at the famous Rumah Pohon Tree House
1:00 PM – Lunch Time!
3:00 PM – Visit Kelingking Cliff
4:30 PM – Return back to the Nusa Penida port
5:00 PM – Arrive at Nusa Penida port and take a speed boat to Mertasari port
5:45 PM – Arrive at Mertasari port and travel back to your hotel
6:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Bali
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Penida Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Penida Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Penida Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Penida Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 109615P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWater ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingPhotography ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaJet Boating - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranCategory