4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Appreciating Sliven’s unique history and culture can be tricky on a self-led excursion. Gain intimate insight into the city on a walking tour, and benefit from your guide’s insights as you discover top attractions including the Tuida Fortress and Hadji Dimitar Square. Explore at a time that suits you with regular departures available throughout the day, and hotel pickup and drop-off included for a hassle-free experience.
- Explore by foot for an immersive sightseeing experience
- Benefit from the more personalized service of a small-group tour
- Learn about the city’s medieval, industrial, and modern history
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
E-Guide with all sights
Available private car to use in the tour
Entrance fees (around 14 EUR)
Pick up and drop off (possible upon extra charge payable on spot)
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Old Elm, bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel", 8800 Sliven Center, Sliven, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sliven Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sliven Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8728P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSlivenCity Tours - Veliko TarnovoWalking Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Veliko TarnovoHalf-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCity Tours - BurgasWalking Tours - BurgasHistorical Tours - BurgasSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BurgasHalf-day Tours - BurgasCity Tours - NessebarWalking Tours - NessebarHistorical Tours - NessebarSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - NessebarHalf-day Tours - NessebarCategory