Are you interested in?
205 Tours & Activities
Skopje Kale Fortress (Skopsko Kale) Tours
42 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
383 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Appreciating the diversity of Balkan culture can be difficult, especially with limited time in the region. Explore Macedonian culture on a day tour to Skopje from Sofia, and tick off another Balkan capital in just one day. Travel the distance with ease via private vehicle, and discover landmarks including the Skopje Fortress, Memorial House of Mother Teresa, and Old Bazaar, with insights provided by your guide.
- Avoid hidden costs with entrance fees included in the price
- Save time finding a meeting point with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Benefit from the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking Bulgarian guide
English-speaking local Macedonian guide
Pick-up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any point in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your passport with you and check if you need a visa due to border crossing
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Skopje, North Macedonia - Small Group?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Skopje, North Macedonia - Small Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Product code: 87479P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Museum of Socialist ArtTsarska BistritsaSofia SynagogueVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)St. Sofia ChurchSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Bulgarian National Museum of Military HistorySofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Borovets Monument to the Soviet ArmySofia National GalleryTsari Mali GradAmphitheater of SerdicaIvan Vazov National TheatreAlexander Nevsky CathedralSofia National Archaeological Museum