Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
179 Tours & Activities
Sorrento Wine Tasting & Tours (and other fun Things to Do)
27 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Learn the secrets of traditional Italian pizza making with an authentic “"pizzaiolo" during a pizza making session in the Sorrento hills. You’ll learn how to select the best ingredients and then be guided through the entire pizza making process from start to wood-firing finish. You’ll taste your own creation as well as sampling slices from a variety of different pizzas and enjoying a libation or two.
- Learn how to make real Italian pizza in a pizza making course in Sorrento
- Roll and toss the dough yourself with guidance from your “pizzaiolo” guide
- Sample a variety of pizzas in addition to your own handmade creation
- Course includes all food and drink and pick-up from your Sorrento hotel
Saved to wishlist!
pizza margherita with tomato sauce and mozzarella
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are anywhere near Sorrento I urge you to do this experience, or at least visit the restaurant!" See review
Product code: 6530P410
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSorrentoUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - PositanoCooking Classes - PositanoUnique Experiences - CapriCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoPraianoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Via Capo