Enjoy a full-day tour of the stunning Whitsunday Islands, traveling on a sturdy motorized raft to world-famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Beach. You get to choose from two tours that offer either more snorkeling or more beach time. Gain exclusive access to secluded spots where you can snorkel around pristine coral reefs, and take a walk with your guide in the national park to a lookout point with spectacular views. Your boat travels quickly across the ocean, giving you more time to enjoy the Whitsundays.
- 7-hour guided tour to Whitehaven Beach by motorized raft, from Airlie Beach
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride by high-speed inflatable boat to Whitehaven Beach
- Spend time in paradise at Whitehaven Beach, one of the most photographed beaches in Australia
- Travel on boats that have permission to visit protected areas in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Enjoy snorkeling in secret spots with incredible marine life
- Walk through the Whitsundays Islands National Park with your guide to reach incredible views
- Includes all snorkeling gear, flotation devices, and instruction from experienced guides
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
The deluxe raft travels faster than the larger boats, meaning you get to your destination quicker.
Choose from two tour options that both include an informative guide who shares commentary about the ecology and wildlife of the reef and islands. Both tours start with pickup from your Airlie Beach hotel and transfer to the marina for check-in. Your guide welcomes you aboard the boat and provides a full safety briefing before departing for Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsunday Islands.
Visit stunning Whitehaven Beach and great snorkeling spots at nearby islands. Beginning and expert snorkelers alike can observe colorful marine life along coral reefs, with provided equipment and personal instruction from your guide.
Indulge in a tasty buffet lunch on the beach (own expense), plus afternoon tea with cake. Ride in a sturdy raft equipped with a sunshade that covers much of the vessel, protecting you from the tropical sun. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
A favorite among avid snorkelers, this tour takes you to two different destinations in the Whitsundays to swim around magnificent coral reefs. You may snorkel at Border Island, Dumbell Island, or another snorkel spot known only by local insiders. Your visit includes ample time on a stunning part of Whitehaven Beach called Hill Inlet, plus a guided walk in the national park to a lookout point.
Beach lovers should opt for this tour to spend more time on both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Dig your toes into Whitehaven Beach’s famous white sand, and stroll to the Hill Inlet lookout with your guide for breathtaking views of Pentecost Island. For more scenery, visit the Southern Whitehaven lookout. You'll also have more than an hour to watch the colorful fish and coral reefs as you kick around secluded snorkel spots in your provided gear.