To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Locator Beacon
Comprehensive safety briefing prior to departure
Secure vehicle storage
Hot shower on return to base
A hot or cold refreshment at the end of your journey
Departure & Return
Departure Point985 State Highway 4, Manunui 3992, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up clients from their accomodation, Taumarunui New World, or Taumarunui i-Site.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/10/2020 - 10/20/2021
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blazing Paddles Canoe Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 235959P3