Departure & Return
Pick up is in the ONLY secure off road car park located opposite the end of the hike at the Ketetahi end on highway 46. Please tell us your pick up time. 6am, 7am, 8am or 9am. You must arrive at least 15 minutes early so you don't miss the shuttle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Active Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
See all safety measures taken by Tongariro Alpine Crossing.