Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
538 Tours & Activities
1377 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking Poles, Flaslight, Raincoat in case rains
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Personal expanses are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointMt. Batur Toya Bungkah Start Point, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up door to door in your hotel area of Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legia, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Candi Dasa. (For Lovina, Amed will add extra 10$ each cash)
PICK UP TIME:
1. Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
2. Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
3. Sanur 02.00 am
4. Ubud 02.30 am
Bellow the tour itinerary:
1. 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
2. 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
3. 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
4. 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
5. 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
6. 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park and then visit coffee plantation.
7. 10.00 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
8. 10.30 am – 12.00 pm – Estimate reaching your accommodation (hotel).
4/26/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age allowed 5 years, bellow 5 years old parent have to take care.
- Not Not recommended for travelers with menstruation period
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop in Ubud and Bali Indonesia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop in Ubud and Bali Indonesia?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all 25
See all 25
Product code: 102056P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingClimbingExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaClimbing - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolNeka Art MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Mas Village (Desa Mas)