Are you interested in?
Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur) Tours
541 Tours & Activities
540 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
367 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Trekking Equipment such as: Trekking Poles, Flashlight and Raincoat if rains.
All Entrance fees ( 32.000 IDR for Kintamani area and 100.000 IDR for Mt. Batur
Warm Jacket, Shoes, Camera & Sunblock, the things you have to bring ( Wear)
Personal expenses during your tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please remember, you have to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time, bellow the pick up location and time with free pick up and drop off:
1. Ubud Area: 2.30 am
2. Sanur Area: 2.00 am
3.Candidasa area: 1.45 am
4. Nusa Dua, Uluwatu area: 1.30 am.
5. Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta. Legian, Jimbaran area: 1.45 am
6. Especially for Lovina, Amed and Tulamben area will add 10$/person cash for cover operational, pick up 1.30 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Luwak Coffee Plantation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Luwak Coffee Plantation?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 102056P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliWalking Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakCoffee & Tea Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Neka Art MuseumCasa Luna Cooking SchoolGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Bali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets