Departure & Return
Where at the Denver International Airport meet the driver? On the first island, there will be a booth with a sign that reads “LIMO”. Your driver will be waiting for you on the Island. You will be contacted by phone after you land at the local Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- During ski season our cars equipped with ski boxes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silver Mountain Express
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Denver to Vail Private Shuttle Service / Limo.