Enjoy an intimate dinner as you watch Windsor’s sights roll by on this 2.5-hour River Thames dinner cruise. Be shown to your table on the comfortable Melody vessel, and sail through the Royal Borough past sights including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, and Eton College. Savor a 5-course dinner of dishes freshly prepared by the boat’s chefs, and enjoy the scenery, romantic ambience, and soft music on board. Drinks are available from the bar (own expense).
- 2.5-hour River Thames dinner cruise in Windsor
- Enjoy a delicious 5-course dinner as you sail
- Glide by sights including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, and Eton College
- Savor freshly prepared dishes such as smoked salmon cannelloni and roast lamb
- Admire Windsor’s twinkling lights as darkness falls and relax to the gentle music
- Champagne, wine, beers, spirits, and sodas available on board (own expense)
Travel independently to the departure pier on the River Thames in Windsor, arriving about 30 minutes before your cruise leaves.
Admire the sleekly crafted Melody at the water, and be welcomed aboard and shown to your table by the courteous crew. Then, set sail and admire the views over Windsor’s tree-lined riversides, elegant houses, and bridges through the expansive, arching windows of the cabin.
Pass historical landmarks including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, and Eton College; and catch glimpses of other notable sights as you cruise through the Royal Borough.
As you sail, be served with a 5-course set menu dinner created and changed every two months by the boat’s talented chefs.
All dishes are freshly prepared using the best of seasonal British ingredients, and include creations like smoked salmon cannelloni and roast rump of lamb followed by dessert, cheese, and tea or coffee with petit fours. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Alcoholic drinks including Champagne, wine, beers, and spirits are available to purchase (own expense).
While you dine, view Windsor’s twinkling lights as darkness falls, and soak up the romantic atmosphere and soft background music.
Your 2.5-hour cruise finishes when you disembark at the original departure pier.
Please note: only card payments are accepted on board and guests may be refused access to the boat if not dressed accordingly.
Sample Dinner Menu:
• Wild garlic velouté, parmesan tuile, and wild herbs
• Smoked salmon cannelloni, asparagus, sauce gribiche (mayonnaise-style egg sauce)
• Roasted rump of new season lamb, with rosemary confit potato, spring greens, creamed leeks, and lamb jus
• White chocolate and raspberry ingot, soused strawberries, basil jelly, honeycomb
• Cornish brie, truffle honey, crisp sourdough