Tumbling in seven stunning stages through the forests of Erawan National Park around 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Bangkok, the Erawan Waterfall is one of Thailand’s most beautiful falls and an Instagram favorite. It’s not possible to get there and back in a day on public transport, but this small-group tour makes a great alternative, with a guide, lunch, and round-trip transfers from central Bangkok hotels.
Embark on a 5-night tour from Bangkok to the jungles of Thailand’s Umphang district for a multi-day trekking adventure. This active excursion forgoes creature comforts for one-of-a-kind experiences. Camp overnight in a Karen hill tribe village close to the Myanmar (Burma) border, and hike through tropical wilderness. The beauty of rural Thailand awaits on this guided group tour with no more than 10 participants.
Get away from the traffic and crowds in Bangkok and spend the day in tranquil Kao Yai National Park. Hike around this UNESCO World Heritage Site without anyone else to disturb you on this private tour. Look out for colorful local wildlife from the top of the Nong Pak Chi Wildlife Observation Tower with the help of your guide, a local park ranger. In the afternoon, head deep into the park and spend some time relaxing at the iconic Haew Suwat Waterfall.
Escape the city and see a more traditional side of Thailand on a private 2-day tour of the attractions alongside the Kwai River. Rather than hiring a car and navigating unfamiliar roads, you’ll be transported between dispersed attractions in air-conditioned comfort, and benefit from the undivided attention of your guide.
The Khao Yai National Park (Thailand’s second largest and a World Heritage Site) is famous for its dense virgin forests, streams, waterfalls and high-altitude plains. This is great city escape for those looking to get back to nature during their stay in Bangkok.
What You'll Do:
- Stop at the Visitor Center
- Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
- Visit a local market and select ingredients for a cooking class
- Stop at KM. 30 to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park
- Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor an authentic lunch at a renowned Thai-style wooden home
- Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as "tom yum" and "pad thai"
- Sample ice creams of interesting flavors, such as white wine lychee or red wine strawberry