Cape Town Diamond Works
The Cape Town Diamond Works offers a glimpse at South Africa's diamond mining industry through the eyes of a custom jewelry maker. Yes, Diamond Works is essentially a jewelry store, and you can certainly visit with the intention of buying some custom-made diamond jewelry. Even if you're not in the market for diamonds, however, a visit to Diamond Works is worth it to learn more about this fascinating industry.
Diamond Works offers what it calls a “Sparkling Tour,” during which you'll see diamond cutters and jewelry designers at work, you'll learn about the history of diamonds, and find out what to look for when evaluating a diamond.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cape Town Diamond Works
Should I book Cape Town Diamond Works tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cape Town Diamond Works 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cape Town Diamond Works?
- Table Mountain and Cape Town Half-Day Trip
- Half Day Private Cape Town City Tour
- Full Day Private Cape Town City Tour
- Diamonds Shopping Tour
Things to do near Cape Town
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Stellenbosch
- Things to do in Franschhoek
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in South West Nigeria
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil