The cobblestone plaza of Greenmarket Square is one of Cape Town’s liveliest public spaces. Originally home to a slave market and then a produce market, the square now fills up with vendors selling painted fabrics, handcrafted jewelry, and other trinkets while street performers keep shoppers entertained with music and dance.
Tours and tickets to Experience Greenmarket Square
Should I book Greenmarket Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Greenmarket Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Greenmarket Square?
- Withlocals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Cape Town Private Tour
- Cape Town Food Safari
- Full-Day Cape Town Highlights Private Tour with Local Guide
- Vespa Food & Culture experience in Cape Town
Things to do near Cape Town
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Stellenbosch
- Things to do in Franschhoek
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in South West Nigeria
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil