Dalmatia Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time with a great guide ( Rocco) and a great Captain ( Kiki ). I highly recommend this tour. Not only do you get to experience the Blue Cave and the islands but you get a different perception of Split from the boat."
* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really nice relaxing tour of the 3 islands, great value for money with proper lunch and drinks included free onboard. The shipwreck was interesting as you could actually stand on it! Boat departs at 9:30 (as it says on the listing) but it is better to get there at 9am to secure your spot."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience that we’d definitely do again! Jakov was a brilliant guide and gave us good insight into the history of Dubrovnik all whilst taking in the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, quick and convenient for a half day, nice and informative captains and an adventurous ride on a boat we were not expecting."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Must do trip while in Hvar. Amazing day visiting islands and natural caves along with the amazing blue cave! You must do this trip while visiting Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Amazing people. One of the best trips I booked in split. Highly recommend it. You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable boot, enough room for everybody and you can leave your stuff save and dry. nice staff. Beautiful sights. Blue cave totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with plenty information, guide was great and the structure of the tour was great. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant boat trip, amazing scenary and very kind and helpful crew. Snorkeling spot with very clear water to swim in! Food included was good! Very good price quality experience, worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "I loved swimming in the waterfalls, this isn’t allowed in krka waterfalls in Croatia so it was a great opportunity. Mostar was a wonderful town to walk around with lots of fantastic restaurants with great views."
* A traveler said: "A grat day with a great organization with a great tour guide. Love every moment of the day hope y can do it again next summer❤❤"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Island Speedboat Tour Featuring the Blue Cave and Hvar
- Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED
- Adventure Dubrovnik - Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Malo Grablje
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Cetina River
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Mljet Island
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Temple of Jupiter
- Telascica Nature Park
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Roski Waterfall (Roski Slap)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Zrmanja River
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)
- Stradun (Placa)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
- Rector's Palace (Knezev Dvor)
- Pile Gate
- Diocletian's Palace
- Sponza Palace (Palaca Sponza)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trsteno Arboretum
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria