• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall. • Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest. • Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant. • Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health. • Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
Soak in the beauty of Cheow Lan Lake from a longtail boat during this full-day tour from Krabi. Travel by minivan to Khao Sok National Park, then transfer to the longtail boat for a cruise around jungle-covered limestone islands and a hike to Coral Cave. Have plenty of time for swimming and kayaking, and enjoy a Thai lunch at a lakeside restaurant. This active small-group tour is limited to 12 travelers, and includes guide, lunch, use of equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Visit the hot spots of 4 Islands and Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience Thale Waek, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Leh less crowded with premium snorkeling, an attentive and friendly Sea Eagle boat crew and a tasty lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort.
Spend an unforgettable Krabi day with a visit of the 3 most popular mainland sites in Krabi. Hike to the top of Tiger Cave Temple, one of the region’s most famous temples with a fantastic viewpoint over the coastal region of Krabi. Take a refreshing dip in the freshwater jungle pool and enjoy a private relaxation at Wareerak Spa away from the crowds.
• Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 5km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province.• Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest.• Visit wonderful natural attractions.• Adventure in white water, experience the thrill and adrenaline sush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. • Jungle walk to the waterfall swimming and relaxing.• Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
Add a stunning day trip to Khao Sok – Chiew Larn lake on your holiday. A trip you surely will not forget in a lifetime. Loved by locals and visitors from around the world.Get back to nature on a day trip to Khao Sok National Park - Chiew Larn Lake, enjoy the sight and experience one of the oldest rainforests in the world. Enjoy panoramic views from Chiew Larn lake on a ride to a long-tail boat, explore the jungle on foot and cave exploration. Enjoy your lunch on a floating restaurant at the farthest side of the lake and enjoy the dramatic panorama view, self-paddle kayak around this magnificent lake and take pleasure from our complimentary coffee, tea, fruit juice, and seasonal fruits by the poolside enjoying the towering limestone mountains and a dramatic view of the lake.
Experience the fascination at 500Rai Floating Resort - Chiew Larn Lake, all rooms afloat above at the emerald-green water of Khao Sok Lake. Enjoy luxurious living in the jungle, relax on your terrace overseeing the panoramic view of the lake. Prepare to experience the "Grand Pleasure" at 500Rai Floating Resort, immerse in the serenity of the resort’s floating infinity pool, partake in sports, leisure, adventures, create memories that will last, rejuvenate body and spirit and organize the most successful holiday in Thailand.
Emerald pool tour from Krabi starts. Hotel pick up with air conditioned minivan. The tour arrives at the National Park (your entrance fee is included in this tour!). Let’s start a nice walk following the jungle trail to the Hot Spring waterfalls. Enjoy walking through the jungle, we do follow well maintained trail and we enjoy humid but always cooler air in the shades of the trees, we enjoy the fresh waters of the Jungle pools; relax in the unseen jungle bathtub, enjoy the Hot Spring and the hot water pools. Enjoy than Lunch time. From the Hot Spring a short walk brings us to the famous Natural swimming pool therefore called Emerald Pool, unsurprisingly, due to its own shade and color. The Emerald Pool truly is a pretty remarkable sight. After your dip into the Krabi hot springs, then a dab and a swim in the fresh clean water is a equally incredible and refreshing adventure.
Escape the crowded shops, noisy traffic and tourist crowds of the city by heading into the jungle on this full-day small-group tour. Explore the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve with your guide providing insight into the park and its many attractions. Relax in the natural hot springs of Namtok Ron/Hot Spring Waterfall. Afterward, head to Tiger Cave Temple and take in panoramic views of Krabi from the Buddhist temple’s summit.
Take a full day to visit the Tiger Cave Temple, the Emerald Pool, and the Krabi hot springs, 3 of Krabi's most famous attractions. Climb up a staggering hill for spectacular views and history at Tiger Cave Temple, then refresh yourself with a dip in the Emerald Pool and Krabi hot springs.- Full-day excursion to 3 must-see attractions in Krabi- Quiet atmosphere surrounding the Tiger Cave Temple- Remnants of tools, potteries & clay from the Stone Age- Chance to swim in the jade waters of the Emerald Pool- Relaxation by the natural wonder of Krabi hot springs
Combine whitewater rafting on the "Tonepariwat" wildlife sanctuary river with an ATV adventure through the jungle. Experience the beautiful natural scenery around Krabi with a professional guide to help you seek out the thrills of rafting and ATV-riding, while providing enough direction to ensure safety.- Unforgettable rafting adventure along the "Tonepariwat" wildlife sanctuary river- Adrenaline-pumping whitewater adventure with a skilled guide- Tasty lunch to replenish your energy before your next outing- ATV ride along challenging dirt tracks & a secluded stream- Professional staff to offer supervision for a safe excursion
• Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 7km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province.• Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest.• Visit wonderful natural attractions.• Adventure in white water, experience the thrill and adrenaline sush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. • Jungle walk to the waterfall swimming and relaxing.• Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
The province of Krabi is full of natural attractions, but they can be difficult to get to if you don’t have a car or a tour booked; on this small-group tour, take in three of these secluded highlights without the hassles and hold-ups of a crowded coach tour. Savor the sprawling views and zen atmosphere of Wat Tham Suea, otherwise known as the Tiger Cave Temple. Cool off with a dip in the Emerald Pool and warm up with a stop at Namtok Ron, Krabi’s Hot Spring Waterfall.
• Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 5 km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province.• Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest.• Visit wonderful natural attractions and adventure in white water.• Experience the thrill and adrenaline sush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”. • Increase your excitement experience with 1 hour ATV ride activities.• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.• Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
Explore back roads and narrow tracks on a half-day mountain bike tour of Krabi’s countryside. Leave the city behind for small fishing and farming communities, and pedal through tranquil valleys beneath soaring cliffs. Climb into verdant hills and descend along winding single track, pass unspoiled forests home to thriving monkeys and vivid birds, and discover Krabi’s astonishing landscape at your own pace.
Spend a day exploring some of the most important attractions in the Krabi area with this full-day excursion. You'll visit the Tiger Cave Temple to take in spectacular views, swim in the gorgeous Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot) and get the chance to checkout Namtok Ron, a beautiful hot springs waterfall.
This 3 days and 2 nights Khao Sok safari takes you on 3-hour trekking into the heart of Khao Sok National Park followed by an overnight stay in a jungle bungalow. On the second and third day you will float down the Khao Sok River, explore Cheow Lan Lake by longtail boat, visit Pra Kay Petch Cave and sleep in a rafthouse on the lake.
The real countryside hidden in the midst of civilization town.Just take 5 minutes cross Krabi river by local long-tail boat and then you back to the real countryside. In the village provide small concrete road for small vehicle, bicycle and motorcycle only. They are fisherman village and farmer work for living.
- Explore beautiful beaches by long-tail boat with a 4 Island Krabi tour.- Visit Phra Nang Beach, Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island.- Get a tasty buffet lunch, fantastic snorkelling opportunities, all transportation covered and a friendly local guide to boot.
The lush jungle and natural pools of the Khlong Thom National Park lie just south of Krabi—less than an hour’s drive. On this tour, explore areas not reachable by public transport, relax in the Krabi hot springs, and cool off with a swim in the beautiful Crystal Pool and Emerald Pool, known for their mineral-rich waters.
Explore the lush interiors of the beautiful Khao Sok National Park with this tour from Krabi. You'll get the chance to see beautiful rainforest, go on river rafting on a bamboo raft, visit a hilltop temple, and visit a cave full of fish, with plenty of chances to take photos of the area's beautiful limestone rock foundations along the way.
Sleep in a floating bungalow on Cheow Lan Lake on a two-day adventure tour from Krabi to Khao Sok National Park. You’ll try traditional Thai cuisine in the jungle, travel by longtail boat, paddle the shoreline, spot animals on a night hike, and spend the night in the quiet heart of the park. With pickup and drop-off at hotels in the Krabi area, this Khao Sok National Park tour includes meals, activities, and accommodations for a worry-free escape.