Top Kyoto Fashion Shows
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Kyoto Tours
Sort by: Featured
I will take you to photogenic places in central Kyoto area! If you are looking for Kimono shoot, I can recommend you a few places so please let me know. We meet up and start shooting while I walk you through the area and create your awesome memories of Kyoto. *I do night portrait sessions as well, please let me know if you are interested in doing the shoot at night. What You Will Get: ・1 and half hour shooting time ・About 50 professionally retouched images (*Digital files only. Delivered by Dropbox/Google Drive etc.) I will deliver the images through an online platform within 4 days. Please feel free to contact me before you book if you have any questions! Looking forward to creating awesome Kyoto experiences of yours!
Don’t miss the opportunity to stroll around Arashiyama in the style of an apprentice geisha, or “maiko,” as they are called in Kyoto. Get dressed in a traditional kimono, including makeup and hairstyling, for a studio photo shoot. Then walk to Arashiyama sites like Togetsukyo Bridge and the Bamboo Grove—ideal for snapping photos with your friends. An album with four professional photos is provided after the 3-hour experience.
Feel like a movie star by having an Oiran makeover and photo shoot in Kyoto. No need to worry about buying special clothing, as clothing rental, and makeup application is included. After dressing up, you’ll have a photo shoot in the in-house studio, and you’ll receive three beautiful photos at the end of the experience.
Sign up for a Japanese makeover in Kyoto with this photography experience. Designed for a couple, this makeover includes being photographed in traditional dress as a maiko and a samurai. Women will wear a kimono and have Japanese make-up applied while men wear a kimono and obi. Take photos home to capture the experience.
Take home more than just memories from your vacation in Kyoto following a makeover and photo shoot in a traditional Japanese tea room. Ideal for families and couples, this package results in a physical transformation and includes plenty of digital photos. Plus, you can choose from multiple start times to suit your schedule.
14:00 PM meet at Kyoto Samurai & Ninja Museum and head to the Nishiki Market 15:00 Head to the Pontocho Alley Walk thorough Pontocho Alley, Kyoto’s 2nd largest Geisha District 16: 00 Arrive at Yasaka Shrine 16: 20 Walk from Yasaka Shrine to Kiyomizu Temple 17: 20 Discover different areas and traditions of Kiyomizu Temple 17: 30 Arrive in Gion 18: 30 Finish the tour at Gion
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Fashion Shows in Kyoto?
The best Fashion Shows in Kyoto according to Viator travelers are:
What Fashion Shows in Kyoto are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kyoto experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Fashion Shows in Kyoto are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kyoto may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Ninna-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Shimogamo-jinja Shrine Tours & Tickets
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine) Tours & Tickets
- Nanzen-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Kyoto Handicraft Center Tours & Tickets
- Kyoto Station Tours & Tickets
- Nishiki Market Tours & Tickets
- Gion Corner Tours & Tickets
- Shoren-in Temple Tours & Tickets
- Jojakko-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Daitoku-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu) Tours & Tickets
- Kyoto International Manga Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hosen-in Temple Tours & Tickets
- Kodai-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kennin-ji Temple Tours & Tickets
- Togetsu-kyo Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Kurama Tours & Tickets
- Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture