From casinos to hotels and restaurants to clubs, there's plenty to do and see in Las Vegas by day or night. For an especially thrilling look of the Las Vegas Strip, try a Las Vegas night helicopter tour. Here are the options.
- See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip from the air, starting with a Champagne toast and a view of the Las Vegas skyline. Choose your add-ons, from luxury transportation to additional flight time, as preferred.
- Fly over the famous casinos and see sights like the New York-New York Hotel and Casino, Luxor pyramid, MGM Grand, Stratosphere Tower, the Eiffel Tower replica at Paris Las Vegas, and the Bellagio fountains from above.
- Enjoy stellar views on a night flight or twilight tour that includes a short daytime trip to Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam.
- Head to the Grand Canyon on a helicopter by day and see Las Vegas by night as you head back into the city.
- You can even get married on a 15-minute helicopter ride over Las Vegas.