Île aux Cerfs
In a region full of beautiful beaches it can be difficult to name a true standout, but if there is one, the sandy shores of Île aux Cerfs, may just take the title. This private island off the east coast of Mauritius in the Flacq district is owned by an exquisite five-star hotel and serves as a destination for travelers seeking island luxury.
Visitors can wander approximately 100 hectares of pristine beaches and lush tropical foliage, visit the gilded and magnificent halls of one of the country’s top hotels, play a round on the exclusive 18-hole golf course, dine at one of the island’s incredible restaurants or take a dip in the clear blue lagoon. Travelers and locals agree—le aux Cerfs is the perfect destination to relax, unwind and recharge.
Tours and tickets to Experience Île aux Cerfs
Should I book Île aux Cerfs tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Île aux Cerfs 2021?
What's the best way to experience Île aux Cerfs?
- Full Day Ile aux Cerfs Speedboat Trip With Hotel Pickup, Dropoff, & Sega
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Île aux Cerfs with BBQ Lunch
- Speedboat full day trip from Blue Bay to Ile aux Cerfs
- Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs Island
Things to do near Mauritius
- Things to do in Port Louis
- Things to do in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Things to do in Grand Baie
- Things to do in Chamarel
- Things to do in Seychelles
- Things to do in Zimbabwe
- Things to do in Antananarivo
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in KwaZulu-Natal
- Things to do in Gauteng