Built on the site of the ancient Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán, the Centro Histórico is both the historical heart and the modern epicenter of Mexico City. Centered on the grand Zócalo—Plaza de la Constitución—the sprawling district is preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is full of historic monuments, museums, parks, and hotels.
Tours and tickets to Experience Centro Historico
Should I book Centro Historico tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Centro Historico 2021?
What's the best way to experience Centro Historico?
- Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops
- Mexico City Segway Tour: Downtown Zocalo COVID FREE
- Combo 2 days. Day1: Mexico City Tour & Pyramids. Day2: Xochimilco & Frida Kahlo
- SPECIAL NIGHT LIFE Mexico City Light´s Bike Tour
Things to do near Mexico City
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca