Opened in 2012, KidZania Cuicuilco was the third KidZania branch in Mexico. Here, kids can safely immerse themselves in role play and expand their imagination as they learn about and try out over 100 different professions. As they “edutain” themselves, any kidZos (money) they earn goes into the bank, which they can then spend in the gift shop or on more fun activities. With so much to see and do at this popular attraction, save time on the day with a pre-booked admission ticket and maximize your visit.
Things to Know Before You Go
KidZania Cuicuilco is a convenient rainy-day destination in Mexico City.
KidZania is designed for children aged between four and 16.
Save time on the day by buying admission tickets online in advance.
Babies and one-year-olds enter for free.
KidZania Cuicuilco is fully stroller and wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
KidZania Cuicuilco is situated inside Plaza Inbursa, a shopping mall in the Tlalpan district of Mexico City. It’s easily accessible via both private and public transit. The closest metro station is Universidad (Line 3), while the closest Metrobus station is Villa Olímpica. Most travelers find it easiest to arrive by taxi.
When to Get There
KidZania Cuicuilco is typically open from 9am to 7pm Tuesday through Friday, 9am to 8pm on Fridays, and 10am to 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The space gets especially busy during school holidays and at the weekend, so arrive early and visit midweek for a quieter experience.
Child-Friendly Mexico City
Mexico City is an excellent child-friendly destination, with several museums designed to keep children amused and entertained. In the historic center, the Interactive Economy Museum is both a surprisingly educational and entertaining option, while younger children may prefer the Papalote Children’s Museum in Chapultepec Park. Meanwhile, teens won’t want to miss their chance to ride the roller coasters at Six Flags Mexico.
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- University Museum of Contemporary Art (MUAC)
- Plaza Garibaldi
- Six Flags Mexico
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)
- Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- San Ángel
- Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)
- Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)
- Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)
- Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)