We'll take you on a pleasant journey, visit fascinating view point around Phuket, observer Siam architecture, experience the culture and try Phuketian local food recommended by Michelin Guide 2020. If you don't join this tour how can you say you have been to Phuket. Our main business is providing our clients with excellent services and comfortabilities. Our tours are suitable for all ages and we pride ourselves on offer a unique experience for each and every guest.
(Pick up time 1-2 hours in advance depending on area and location.)
Explore Phuket’s natural beauty and culture on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit top attractions like the massive Big Buddha statue and sacred Wat Chalong temple. Visit a cashew nut factory, stop for photos at Windmill Viewpoint, check out picturesque beaches—and learn all about Phuket from an informative local guide as you go.
The island of Phuket is known for its stunning white-sand beaches but the island is also bursting with culture and history. Take a guided tour around the island to discover some of its most beautiful beaches, Siamese architecture, Buddhist temples, and the Big Buddha made of marble. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to know more about the island’s culture.
Our James bond island tour starts early in the morning, so there will be no crowded tourist groups at all day spots.
- the floating village, which must definitely be seen, its over water football field, souvenirs made of seashells of magnificent beauty. The possibilities of getting real and very cheap pearls special to you.
- canoeing between gelitic natural formations, stalagmites and stalagmites, guided canoeing between mangrove trees and more activities will be waiting for you.
- of course Koh rang with whites sandy beach to swimming
Treat yourself to a private and personalized half day (5 hours) or full day (8 hours) tour of Phuket. Your driver will make sure you see all the key attractions and sites. After that, you will be able to drive around at your own pace while seeing particular sites you want to see. This private tour is ideal for the first time visitors or for that last minute shopping trip before catching a flight. Pickup and drop-off at Phuket International Airport available.
See cultural sights and natural attractions of Phuket on this small-group tour that provides an insider look at this popular Thai destination. Learn about the Sino-Portuguese heritage, visit important landmarks, and enjoy a provided rum cocktail to celebrate your experience. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Get to know Phuket on a half-day small-group sightseeing tour. Your guide takes you along coastal roads that go through Patong, Karon, Kata, and Rawai, and makes a photo stop at Three Beaches lookout. Visit cultural attractions such as Wat Chalong, The Big Buddha, and Old Phuket Town; and check out a gem factory and cashew nut factory. Includes lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off.
See top landmarks and local life on a 6-hour tour of Phuket city. Highlights include the revered temple Wat Chalong, Old Phuket town, the viewpoint at Khao Rang Hill, Phraya Ratsada statue and gardens, and other places of interest. You'll also have time to shop for souvenirs and taste local cuisine on this tour, which includes transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
As the tour name suggests this is an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with your holiday island and take in the islands natural beauty as we drive along the beach roads through
Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. For fabulous photo opportunities we will stop at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket Wat Chalong.
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino - Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
• A lot of stops for photos with breathtaking views about. Phuket
• The opportunity to see 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai
• Learn more about Thai culture and traditions.
• Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
Give yourself a break from the overcrowded group tours that are common in Phuket. This small-group tour is limited to just 10 people and takes you around the island in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. You'll explore Phuket's natural beauty and discover such landmarks as Chaithararam Temple (Wat Chalong) and the Big Buddha.
Get an introduction to Phuket Island on this day tour that leads you off the most famous beaches, and into the heart of daily life. Visit the Big Buddha statue, the glittering Wat Chalong, see the Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket Town, browse one of the local markets, and get spectacular views of the island. Guide, round-trip transportation from your Phuket hotel included.
• Plenty of photo stops with spectacular views of Phuket
• See 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Kata Noi, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai
• Learn more about Thai culture and traditions
• Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
Witness the beauty of Phuket unveil right in front of your eyes with a guided sightseeing day tour around the city! Get to visit various viewpoints such as Kata, Nai Harn, and Promthep cape points and revel in the picturesque overlooking views of Phuket. See the grandeur of the Big Buddha and the intricate designs of Chalong Temple. Stroll around the old town of Phuket and its market places to get to know the Thai local culture, and even get to watch street boxing matches! Take a quick trip to the top of Rang Hill where you can get a great view of the city from above. Have a hassle free experience with round trip transfers available in the packages!
After you're picked up from your hotel, make your way to Patong Beach—one of the most popular beaches in the area. Take in the view of blonde sands framed by turquoise waters and framatic rock formations just offshore. From there, continue to Karon Viewpoint, where you can enjoy panoramic views of 3 beaches—Kata, Kata Noi, and Karon.
Proceed to Promthep Cape, at the south end of Phuket Island, to snap photos of the breathtaking scenery of the coastline. Make your way to the neighboring Wat Chalong, one of the most venerated temples in Phuket. A further stop will be made so you can admire the magnificence of the island's Big Buddha.
Lastly, head back to Phuket Town. Pop into a cashew factory to taste and shop for nutty souvenirs, and then cruise through the streets to admire the well-preserved and historic Sino-Portuguese architecture of the city. Your outing ends at the Gems Gallery, where you can opt to stay and shop before hopping back to your Hotel.
START LATE TO AVOID CROWDS!
The James Bond Island is perhaps one of the most famous sights in Southern Thailand. Ever since Roger Moore filmed on the island in the early 1970s, tourists have flocked to witness first-hand impressive rock formations and to re-live some of their favorite scenes amongst the beautiful back drop of Phang Nga Bay.
- Leave from your hotel in a comfortable minibus and take a scenic drive into Phang Nga valley.
- Follow our guide on a short walk through the history of Phang Nga Province Exhibition.
- Leave Phang Nga town with a traditional longtail boat and out through one of the largest native mangrove forests in Thailand.
- Cruise through the caves and beautiful limestone mountains that make up Phang Nga Bay.
- Stop for a walk and a swim at the famous James Bond Island.
- Take a stroll around the stilted fishing village and enjoy a delicious dinner overlooking the bay.
- Cruise back to the pier as the sun sets over the bay and return to your hotel.
Get set for a glamorous night at the cabaret when you attend the vibrant Simon Cabaret Show. See a wide variety of acts played out with beautiful backdrops by dazzling men dressed as beautiful women in eye-catching costumes.
- Marvelous & magical night out at the cabaret
- Elegant fan dancers in Korean-themed costumes
- Flamboyant tribal dance with feathered headdresses
- Powerful musical pieces featuring elaborate Thai wardrobe
- Various styles & costumes from different countries & eras
Discover the jewels of Phuket by going on this action-packed excursion. You’ll save time booking transport with hotel pickup and drop-off included. See three of Phuket’s most beautiful beaches in a day—Patong, Karon, and Kata. You’ll also visit Big Buddha.
Our experience brings you to see the best sunset, best beach and best local food with best nightlife street experience that’s all in just 4 hours. We will serve you an non alcoholic beverage with bottled water. Select your food as per your taste at Chillva local food market.
Treat yourself to spectacular sights and cultural indulgences on this day tour of Phuket. Stroll along idyllic beaches, visit gems gallery, enjoy view from Karon Hill point, and marvel at the historic Wat Chalong monastery while listening to insights from your knowledgeable guide
- Discovering Phuket's rich culture & heritage in a day
- Scenic drive across the island, passing by iconic beaches
- Wat Chalong, Phuket's most famous & beautiful monastery
- Great perspective over the city at the Karon viewpoint
- Explore the true essence of Sino-Portuguese architecture
Our experience brings you to see the best sunset, best beach and best local food with best nightlife street experience that’s all in just 5 hours. We will serve you an alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage with bottled water. Select your food as per your taste at Chillva local food market.