Buckhorn Saloon & Museum Tours
Stuffed critters, a shooting gallery and museums of Americana and the Texas Rangers make having a drink at the Buckhorn Saloon a memorable experience.
From cattle to fish, birds and game, the Buckhorn Museum is a taxidermist’s dream, stuffed with more than 520 species from around the globe. Look out for the huge black marlin, ’78 Point Buck’ and prehistoric Irish elk complete with antlers.
The collection housed in the adjoining Ranger Museum includes weapons, badges, photos, a Bonnie & Clyde exhibit and ‘Ranger Town’, re-creating early-20th-century San Antonio.
Drop in for lunch at the cafe, or choose a locally brewed ale at 130-year-old saloon bar.
The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum is in downtown San Antonio, just a couple of blocks from the Alamo and a block from the River Walk.
10 Tours and Activities to Experience Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum and Texas Ranger Museum Admission
- City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Go San Antonio Explorer Pass
- 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-on Hop-off Plus Tower of the Americas Admission
Things to do near San Antonio
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Fredericksburg
- Things to do in Austin
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Santa Fe
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Guanajuato