Singapore—a city best seen from the water—was founded on the banks of the historic Singapore River, and the waterway remains the lifeblood of this Asian metropolis and home to many of its top attractions. Here are some of our favorite options for river cruises in Singapore.
- Cruise the Singapore River aboard a traditional bumboat, once used to ferry cargo along the river.
- See some of the city’s top attractions from the water, including Clarke Quay, the Raffles Landing Site, Boat Quay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark, the Fullerton Hotel, and Merlion Park.
- Enjoy a river cruise as part of a full-day sightseeing tour of Singapore.
- Choose between day or night sailings.
- Experience the best of Singapore by land and water on an unconventional amphibious Duck Tour.
Singapore Day Cruises
Sit back, relax, and see some of Singapore’s highlights by cruising the Singapore River by day, Boat tours are a great way to get some history and context while passing by some of Singapore’s most famous landmarks—including the Raffles Landing Site where the city was founded—the Asian Civilization Museum, Robertson Quay, the warehouses of Boat Quay, and the iconic fountain statues of Merlion Park.
Singapore Night Cruises
The city truly comes alive at night, and much of the action happens along the riverfront. See the city lights as you float along the river. The boarding point for many Singapore River cruises is Clarke Quay, one of Singapore’s most happening nightlife spots, making a boat ride a convenient kickoff for a night out on the town.