Transylvania is one of Romania’s most famous regions, but its distance from the capital can be challenging for visitors with limited time. Tick off top Transylvanian attractions in one day on a private trip to Brasov, Bran Castle, and Peles Castle from Bucharest, traveling with ease via air-conditioned vehicle. Avoid hidden costs with entrance fees, a walking tour, and round-trip transportation from your Bucharest hotel included.
We know Bucharest is not by far as tempting as magical Transylvania or as adventurous as the wild Carpathians, but Romania’s capital has its own distinctive charm.
If you’re not in a hurry to judge a book by its cover, you’ll find a great destination with plenty to do and see .
From centuries-old churches to monumental landmarks before the First World War, from modernist constructions to communist architecture, Bucharest has maybe more contrasts than any other European capital.
The city’s architecture is the best witness of its history and you’ll easily find yourself visiting monuments built during the royal time and the World Record Palace of the Parliament in the same day while taking photos of Art Nouveau facades along the way.
With this two-day trip to Romania you can kill four birds with one stone, as you will get to visit four important tourist destination cities.
We would love to hear your feedback on what we think is going to be a wonderful adventure.
1. SINAIA MONASTERY
2. PELES CASTLE
3. BRAN/ DRACULA’S CASTLE
4. BRASOV CITY TOUR
1. SIGHISOARA, THE MEDIEVAL TOWN
2. BIERTAN, FORTIFIED CHURCH
3. SIBIU CITY TOUR
4. COZIA MONASTERY
Why you should travel to Sibiu - Romania?
The historical center of Sibiu and the town itself are among the most visited tourist attractions in Romania, because they cater to every taste and provide a wonderful travelling experience for even the pickiest of tourists.
If you love authentic cultural experiences, whether you are more romantic or more adventurous, here you will find everything you need to relax and enjoy yourself, leave the stress of your everyday life behind, and have a fun and memorable trip with your private guide.
The beauty of this old citadel, having received record-breaking recognition, stems from its architecture, the arrangement of the streets, its cultural and artistic heritage, and its beautiful natural scenery, as the town is flanked on two sides by the mountains Fagaras and Lotru.Only if you catch a tour of the Romanian monasteries and you reach the Cozia Monastery will you understand why thousands of tourists are eager to see it.
If you are looking for a day of adventure to cut yourself off from the stress of everyday life, we have put together for you a one-day tour of the Bran Castle, followed by several other important sites worthy of your attention.
Here is an overview of our private tour, highlighting the main tourist attractions we will be visiting:
1. DRACULA DAY TRIP – SINAIA MONASTERY
2. DRACULA DAY TRIP – PELES CASTLE
3. BRAN/ DRACULA’S CASTLE
4. DRACULA DAY TRIP – BRASOV CITY TOUR
5. DRACULA DAY TRIP – BLACK CHURCH BRASOV
The Red Patrol Romanian authentic 80’s Dacias take you to 2 flea markets of Bucharest for an amazing tour of antique & old stuff shopping or mingling with the locals. The Flea Market Tour is a ride in an urban discovery of the present and the past of the city: you will cross the city from one corner to the other, you will meet the locals & mingle with the them. And of course, you will not miss the Romanian Communism landmark, the Parliament House (Casa Poporului), the 2nd building in the world, where you will stop to hear its story & get the best pictures of your trip: with you & your friends, our vintage cars and The Parliament House.
In Bucharest flea markets just be ready to find everything you can imagine: from plates to teapots to magazines, stamps, books, bags military coats, from watches to jewelry or from toys to furniture. And it’s not all Communism! Depending on your luck you can find items going back far beyond the golden age of the Dictator, down to the XIXth Century!
Hop into your Romanian Dacia and see the city through an alternative lens on a private 2.5- to 3-hour Communist tour. You have the option to drive the car yourself or relax as while a chauffeur takes care of navigation. The itinerary takes you on a circuit past the most significant landmarks from the city's eventful Communist era. See the Palace of Parliament, Revolution Square, Victoriei Street, and more.
For tourists who are in a hurry and want to check off a short adventure on the Black Sea coast off their list, we recommend a day-trip to Constanta and Mamaia Resort with a personal guide, guaranteed to provide an unforgettable experience.
3 CASTLES in one day - each one unique, just as the country you'll visit! Different as night and day, they will charm you with their personalities and stories! I wonder... which one you'll like best? Come and see!
As you can not judge a man by the way he look, I called this adventure it simply – Romanian Caves Tour.
In this two days trip we will explore together how to survive to hard times, showing you not only caves, but some of the Romania’s hidden treasures, which you’ve probably already heard. That places have a lot of unique natural springs of the purest water in the world.
Here’s what I thought the spectacular experience for you and can be achieved in this private tour:
1. HOREZU MONASTERY
2. POLOVRAGI CAVE
3. POLOVRAGI MONASTERY
OVERNIGHT STAY IN BAIA DE FIER
1. THE WOMEN’S CAVE
2. THE CONSTANTIN BRANCUSI ENSAMBLE IN TARGU JIU
- Typical Transylvanian cities: the medieval city of Brasov – „the city of the Crown”, Sighisoara –one of the best-preserved in Europe and the only one still inhabited (UNESCO Heritage) and Sibiu – “Europe’s 8th most idyllic city to live”, ranked by Forbes.
- Alba Iulia – Apulum or „The City Of Gold”, a precious symbol of Romania as almost 100 years ago, it was here where the Great Unification took place on 1st of December.
- Impressive castles of Romania: Peles Royal Castle, the summer residence of the royal couple of Romania, also known as the pearl of the Carpathian.
- Corvin Castle, the Gothic masterpiece of Transylvania, one of the most impressive Gothic castles of Eastern and Central Europe, was home to several movies and film festivals.
- Turda Salt Mine – is one of the oldest salt mines in the world, an underground amusement park built deep inside the enormous mine. Business Insider placed the mine on top of their list of “coolest underground places in the world“.
You will find many companies that are doing this tour, and all of them will say the same think , that it s unique and amazing, and is true these places are amazing, it send you in back in time, you can feel de history once you step inside.
Why we make it unique?
You will have a friend on the road not just a guide, we are all about being open to answer at any question that you have , and expose you Romania in our way.
Come and with us and have fun !
The tour takes you in a ride with the Dacia from one side to the other of Bucharest in a search to discover the contrasting city of Europe: a mixture of the belle epoque of the 19th h and 20th century way of living and the ’70s Eastern Socialist era.
Our Dacias takes you to 3 different Bucharest quarters:
• Cotroceni quarter, the amazing residential villa quarter of Bucharest where the 19th century and present bourgeoisie live. See the Cotroceni Presidential Palace, the Military Academy Building, the Botanical Garden or the villas.
• Drumul Taberei quarter, where the commoners live, built from the 60’s. See the huge communist blocks of flats, the peasant market or the Orthodox churches of the average Romanians or the former factories that now became shopping malls!
• Ferentari quarter, the most photographic & contrasting place of Bucharest known as the “city Machala “a place with bad fame, high poverty and ghetto style buildings.
A memorable ride with a fully restored Dacia!
We have the prices per tour (not per person) and we do it also with one tourist. So, if you are 2 tourists, each of you'll pay half of the price you see.
We have licensed tour guides, well-maintained cars and based on your needs we can customize the tour.
Street Food & Romanian Fine Dining Tour with Dacia is an urban exploration of Bucharest with 80’s Dacia for discovering the flavored gastronomic experiences & traditions of the Romanian cuisine & cooking.
You’ll meet the Romanian cuisine, presented by a visit to the biggest food market of Bucharest, you will visit 3 top places for tasting the local dishes:
• A visit of the biggest Bucharest Market, Halele Obor with “Hala de carne” (Meat Market), ”Hala de peste” (Fish Market) and “Piata de legume“ (Vegetable Market). A presentation of the main ingredients of Romanian food and Romanian cooking style
• Tasting of the Romanian ”mici” or ”mititei” from Obor Market.
• A visit to a 2 in 1 bistro shop & tasting of Romanian cheese, dried meats, and zacusca;
• A visit of a restaurant with a modern interpretation of the Romanian cuisine Lunch.
Stops for pictures & stories at Casa Poporului, the Palace of Parliament.
You'll get unique photos with an iconic car for Romanians and the city.
Explore two amazing castles and the beautiful medieval city of Brasov. In this unforgettable day trip to Transylvania, Bran Castle and Peles Castle are waiting to be explored by those who dare to go back in time. While you will be primarily enticed to visit Transylvania due to its horror background, you’d be surprised that dramatic Carpathian scenery and utterly beautiful natural travel attractions will welcome you, not to mention its wealth of history.
This is a private tour with the price is per tour, not per person. So we can do it even if you are alone (only one tourist). For 2,3 or 4, you'll split the cost.
A tour on Prahova Valley with a stop in Sinaia for Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery and then visit the Fortified Church from Prejmer, a very interesting fortification of Transylvania. We end the tour in Brasov, relaxing after a full day in Council Square. Our tour guides are licensed for entire Romania, good drivers and good speaking English.
If you like medieval towns and you want to take a trip to Romania, but you would also want to visit a little bit of Bulgaria, you can kill two birds with one stone by opting for a one-day tour of Bulgaria with a personal guide comprising 3 of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Bulgaria.
Let’s see the itinerary:
1. BASARABOVO MONASTERY
2. VELIKO TARNOVO
3. ARBANASI VILLAGE
Our prices are per tour, per vehicle, so you can share your costs.
We have professional guides, dedicated to the job and with a positive attitude. They will accompany you throughout the day helping you discover the legends and history of the places visited.
How do you feel about taking a private interactive apiary tour in Romania? With the help of your personal guide, you will learn valuable lessons in marketing, management, hard work and democracy from our friends, the bees.
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to spend weeks at a time in complete solitude, with only the bees and watchdogs to keep you company, surrounded by the tranquility of the woods and meadows of delicate fragrant flowers shining with all the colors of the rainbow?
That is why we have prepared this apiary adventure for you, which, if the weather allows us, will include:
1. Beekeeping lesson, studying bee behavior
2. Demonstration of the harvesting process and learning how a beehive works
3. Stopping for lunch, which will consist of traditional Romanian foods and drinks from ecological sources
4. Tasting honeybee products for dessert
What could be a greater adventure than a two-day trip to Romania, including its castles, medieval towns and, the most beautiful road in the world, as declared by the famous show Top Gear?
Here is our schedule for this amazing traveling experience:
1. CURTEA DE ARGES
2. TRANSFAGARASAN ROAD TRIP
3. POENARI FORTRESS
4. VIDRARU DAM
5. SIBIU CITY TOUR
1. SIGHISOARA CITADEL
2. BRASOV CITY TOUR
3. BLACK CHURCH BRASOV
4. SINAIA MONASTERY