Receive a morning pickup from Anaheim, after which you’ll make the 33-mile (52-kilometer) drive north to Los Angeles, heading to your first stop in the world-famous Hollywood neighborhood.
Spend the next three hours discovering this star-studded area at your own pace. Stop by the famous TCL Chinese Theatre, stroll along the stars of the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and make sure to take a look in the distance for views of the famous Hollywood Sign. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, head to the Hard Rock Café, where you’ll dine surrounded by a music-lover’s “feast” of rock and roll memorabilia. A choice of entrée, plus beverage, dessert, taxes, and gratuity are covered.
Continue your LA exploration in the afternoon by continuing through ritzy Beverly Hills, glimpsing some of the trendy shops and fancy mansions of the rich and famous. You’ll continue the drive to Santa Monica and nearby Venice, where you’ll have an additional two hours to explore at your leisure. Choose among local attractions like the Santa Monica Pier, or take a walk among the street performers, vendors and athletes that throng the promenade at Venice Beach. You’ll head back to Anaheim at the end of the day and receive a drop-off at your hotel.
For additional details about the included lunch menu, along with seasonal changes to the trip itinerary, please review the details below.
Sample Menu at Hard Rock Cafe
- Hard Rock’s Lil Rock 6 oz. Burger, Cheeseburger or Bacon Cheeseburger - with lettuce, tomato, & onion. Served with fries
- Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich - Hand-pulled smoked pork with hickory barbecue sauce on toasted brioche. Served with fries
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato & jack cheese. Served with fries
- Pasta with Marinara Sauce - Cavatappi pasta with fresh herbs & Parmesan cheese. Served with garlic toast
- Classic Chicken Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce & oven baked croutons tossed in Caesar dressing. Topped with grilled chicken & shaved Parmesan cheese.
The order of the tour will change during the winter months. The itinerary at this time will be:
- Stop 1 - Santa Monica or Venice Beach (1 hour)
- Stop 2 - Hollywood Blvd (3 hours)
- Stop 3 - OUE Skyspace (30 minutes). This is located at the iconic US Bank Tower and is California's new 'must-see' attraction. Experience California's largest open air observation terrace with unobstructed 360 degree views, the world's first SkySlide and engaging interactive technology. If you do not want to visit the OUE you will be dropped off at the Disney Concert Hall for photo opportunities.
-- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop